The Severna Park Voice is holding an art contest. The winner will be featured on the cover of our 2023 Community Resource and Business Directory.
This magazine includes information about Greater Severna Park and directory listings for local businesses. Inside the magazine, readers will also find stories about the history of our community and all the resources that make Severna Park special. When you consider a concept for the cover, keep in mind what this area means to you.
• Submit art on an 8.5 x 11 sheet
• Main composition must fit in 8.25” wide x 6.25” tall frame to accommodate magazine’s title (see template below for details)
• The contest is open to all middle school students
• Artwork cannot make use of any copyrighted material
• Art must be submitted in original format
• The cover art will become property of the Severna Park Voice
All submissions must be received by the Voice before January 1, 2023. Submissions must be the artist’s original artwork. Do NOT fold the artwork. Include your name, grade, phone number and address.
Severna Park Voice
P.O. Box 608, Severna Park, MD 21146
564 Baltimore-Annapolis Blvd. Severna Park, MD 21146
Greater Severna Park Chamber of Commerce
1 Holly Avenue, Severna Park, MD 21146
Please contact our office with any questions by calling 410-647-9400 or emailing email@example.com.
The cover artwork contest is sponsored by 564 Gallery — where the top three artists will have their work displayed during the month of March.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here